Friday, February 17, 2012

Small Steps


It can be very difficult to change the way you eat.  And, many struggle with the transition to a gluten-free diet.  It takes thought, planning, never-ending label reading, and time.

It can be a daunting task to face.  Overwhelming.  It can feel too too big. And, you think... "I can't do this!"
But, what if you took it one day at a time?


One day. Today.


Just eat well, today.  Make good choices, today. 
Do it today and it will bring you one step closer to where you want to be - and need to be.  


I read a very inspiring article at The Skool of Life titled "Give it one More Day and Take Another Step Forward"
This article resonated with me - speaking to my art, my health, my parenting... and how I saw my gluten-free transition.
Everyday was one step forward - and one step closer!
I stuck with it, kept stepping... and ended up where I wanted and needed to be!


Just give it one more day.....

No comments: