Monday, November 6, 2017

Monday Motivation - The Beauty of Fall Produce

Buying seasonally gives you the opportunity to eat produce with greater flavor, and the best value.
 
 
What if the veggie art looked at tasty as the donuts or the pie? Would it inspire us to buy more - and eat more - vegetables!?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/52286116/red-tomatoes-green-basket-8x10-print?ref=shop_home_active_1
What if we kept looking at beautiful vibrant pictures of vegetables, would it shift what we crave? 
I believe it would!
It's all about the power of suggestion.

I was following an FB forum discussion this weekend on weekly food prep and there were so many who roast vegetables in bulk for the week. A brilliant and a mouth watering suggestion. Simple enough with olive oil, some fresh herbs, salt and pepper... I will certainly be roasting veggies today - and ignoring the rain.



You can find more of my art in my Etsy shop Erin Go Paint.
Or check out my daily illustrations on Instagram




No comments: