Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Easy Gluten Free Mulled Wine

An easy mulled wine to brew at home, creating a fragrant brew that warms the heart and soul. Filling your home with a lovely aroma of cinnamon and cloves. This really chases away the winter chill!

 I combined a few mulled wine recipes that I found, based on what we had in the spice rack and refrigerator.  Many of the recipes had something that we didn't already have. And since I had braved the stores to stock up before the storm - I wasn't going back.  Emphasis on easy!
This was SO lovely to have waiting when we came in from our recent all-of-winter-in-one-snowstorm!  It was very much deserved and appreciated after shoveling through 28" of snow.

Enjoy responsibly!

My illustrated recipe can also be found on They Draw and Cook
If you enjoy my work and want to see more visit Erin Go Paint
 


No comments: