Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Raw Veggies and GF Ranch Dressing



Since the year started I have been making an effort to increase the vegetable intake for me and my family. Approaching each meal with the question, "How can I add one more vegetable?"

And, as I transition toward grain free (more to come on that), and more and more raw food... the focus is adding more raw vegetables.  While keeping it interesting, exciting and tasty.

Yesterday I went searching for a dairy free ranch dressing recipe, of course it would need to be GF too, and stumbled upon Once a Month Mom, and found a winning ranch dressing recipe!

I saying winning because not only was it easy, and superb tasting, but a huge plate of raw vegetables were dipped and consumed during dinner last night!

This dressing is a new staple in our household.


No comments: